top of page

Group

Public·24 members

(GRATIS) Legia Warszawa mot Molde Molde Fotballklubb 🏆 (@Molde_FK) · X 22 februar 2024

for 8 døgn siden — Mot nordisk motstand har de ikke tapt på åtte forsøk (2015). Polske Ekstraklasa vendte tilbake fra vinterpausen sist helg, hvor Legia vant 1-0 ...

Posted at 84' Foul by Granit Xhaka (Arsenal). Posted at 84' Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Arsenal. Nicolas Pépé replaces Reiss Nelson. Posted at 81' VAR Decision: No Goal Bournemouth 1-1 Arsenal. Posted at 81' Offside, Bournemouth. Harry Wilson tries a through ball, but Callum Wilson is caught offside. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. The German also missed the FA Cup replay against Shrewsbury with his first-team squad "respecting" the inaugural Premier League break. Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has also been highly critical of the fixture congestion saying "a year of 400 days" was needed to fulfil all the games. The Spaniard has suggested removing FA Cup replays or scrapping the Carabao Cup entirely. Wolves' goalless draw against Leicester City on Friday night was their 42nd game of the season and they will play at least 56 matches and a maximum of 63 depending on their progress in the Europa League. Lojal is member of the lower amateur league in Sweden, but team is having over 70 years of the tradition, and should make this friendly match as favorite against another amateur level side. Host is playing mainly with the veterans and amateurs, and even if they manage to get well match in the first half, it is hard to maintain good performance in the second, since Lojal is having younger squad. In addition, the Swiss Federal Supreme Court confirmed the "gift" from world football's governing body was an "undue payment". In an exclusive interview with BBC Sport in July, Blatter said he was "an honest man" and had begun legal action against Fifa for the return of 60 personal watches. Blatter's 17-year spell in charge of Fifa ended amid a corruption scandal in 2015 and he is serving a six-year ban from football. In terms of our correct score tip, we think that the improvements made by Bolton since the turbulent opening to the season should be enough to see them through in this one. Although they average just 0.78 goals per home league game so far, that has been improving and their last four home games has seen them score 1.5 goals per game. This, combined with the fact that the visitors concede so frequently, suggests to us that backing a 2-1 home win is the way to go. Which of these two sides will use this clash as a chance to fix their problems this season? Bristol City are up to their usual tricks, having thrown away valuable points from winnable games during a terrible run of form. That has left the Robins outside of the top six, so they may need to respond with a victory in this trip. He harried at every given opportunity, with his tenacity leading to what proved to be the winner. The pass for Martial for United's opener was sublime in the extreme. Manchester United's French striker Anthony Martial (R) celebrates scoring the opening goal with team-mates (L-R) Manchester United's Brazilian midfielder Fred, Manchester United's Belgian-born Brazilian midfielder Andreas Pereira, Manchester United's EnglGetty Images PLAYER RATINGS Burnley: Pope 6, Bardsley 6, Taylor 6, Tarkowski 6, Mee 6, Cork 5, Hendrick 4, Westwood 4, McNeil 7, Barnes 4, Woods 5. Nicaragua top league. Walter Ferreti will host team Managua. Hosts won last 3 home games. Their shape is well. Team Managua won last 4 games. Their shape is well also. We have semi-final game. On this stage is possible to see a slow match with minimal number of goals. My bet is a draw here. Maybe we will see a game without any goals. Last year our teams did a draw between them with score 2 - 2. Odds are so good to try this way. I recommend to try this bet with me ! Hosts didn't play draw games about 12 matches. It is time to do it ! England - 16Aluko, Bardsley, Bradley-Auckland, Brown-Finnis, Carney, R Williams, F Williams, A Scott, J Scott, Yankey, Smith, Stoney, Rafferty, Asante, Houghton, WhiteScotland - 2Little, DiekeWales - 0Northern Ireland - 0Who is in contention to be picked? Wales Jess Fishlock (left) and England's Toni Duggan (right) will be fighting for selection after struggling with injuriesUnlike the men's event - which is an under-23 tournament - the women's competition has no age restrictions but Neville can only select 18 players. Molde vs Legia Warszawa live score,forutsigelse() Hvor kan jeg se Molde vs Legia Warszawa på nettet?AiScore provides Molde vs Legia Warszawa(2024/02/15) live score tracker,h2h,forutsigelse,kampen statistikk ... Norwich were praised for their attacking intent early in the season, but unfortunately for the Canaries this has rarely translated into positive results. They have lost 12 of their 18 Premier League matches so far, and the 37 goals they have conceded makes them the joint worst defensive side in the top flight. Molde FK - Legia Warszawa wynik na żywo, H2H i składy Molde FK zmierzy się z Legia Warszawa dnia 15 lut 2024 o godzinie 17:45 UTC przy udziale na stadionie Aker Stadion, Molde, Norway. Mecz jest rozgrywany w ramach ... The only thing I can say is if we thought about any kind of record, we would not have won the number of games we have won so far. That's it," Klopp told a news conference on Friday. I think in sport - and you probably have to ask other teams who have done it before - they have never set a record because they wanted to set a record. Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl has a signed a contract until 2024Key stat: Following a five-game unbeaten run in the Premier League, Southampton have lost five of their past seven in the competition. Tottenham HotspurPosition: 8th Last league result: 7 March - drew 1-1 with Burnley (a) Leading Premier League scorer: Harry Kane - 11What's happened during lockdown? Forward Harry Kane announced in May he was back in training following a hamstring injury. Coming into this game, Patronato has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. What is 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Patronato has scored 4 Times in the last 5 fixtures. I also want to congratulate Manchester City and Arsenal on wonderful seasons. The title race was shaping up to be one of the best this country has ever witnessed and we look forward to competing again when the WSL resumes. The realisation of a dream'Kelly Simmons, FA director of the women's professional game, said: "I would like to thank the clubs for their ongoing collaboration and support throughout this period. Paine hoped it would not be pushed back too far and said he thought players would favour playing catch-up to finish it as planned with a final between the top two teams at Lord's on June 10, 2021. Maybe the players are going to have to go through a period where we play quite a bit of cricket if we want to complete the test championship as it is," the 35-year-old wicketkeeper said in a teleconference on Tuesday. They are only four points behind leaders Leipzig but a form guide for the past five league games has them only a point behind Leipzig. Bayern have won their last four league games and the goals are flowing again with 15 scored and just two conceded. Home form for Bayern has produced four wins in the last five with 15 goals scored. Molde kasta bort draumeutgangspunkt for 6 døgn siden — Det såg lenge ut som ein jubelkveld for MFK mot Legia Warszawa, i det som blei ein revansje for Fredrik Gulbrandsen. However, this is not exactly the case. The Baggies are on a bizarre run of six league games without a win. They have tasted victory twice since the run began, both of those wins coming in FA Cup fixtures. These occasions have been respites from their league drama and reminders to fans (and players) that they can win. Kamptråd Molde vs Legia Warszawa UECL Playoff Under pausen mens Molde ledet 3-0 mot Legia, sier trener Moe til spillerne: "Don't get complacent." Haugan ser forvirret ut og spør: "Hva betyr det på norsk ... Braithwaite at least gives Barcelona, and Messi, an outlet, someone to stretch the pitch and create space. Video - Juventus seek big favour from PSG to sign Inter star – Euro Papers01:20 Suggestions have been made that Messi is carrying an injury and has been for a number of months. That would at least explain some of his lethargic performances of late, but if Barca are still playing their number 10 because they feel they can’t cope without him that serves another illustration of where they are as a team right now. Brighton took maximum points in just two of their last eight Premier League fixtures themselves, though the Albion's impressive performances against Liverpool (1-2), Arsenal (2-1), Wolves (2-2), Tottenham (1-2) and Chelsea (1-1) highlighted just how much they have improved this season under Graham Potter. Euro 2020 postponed until 2021Mini-tournament could decide Champions League and Europa League The English Football League board are due to meet on Wednesday to discuss the way forward, while Premier League clubs will hold a conference on Thursday. Fulham, Brentford, Nottingham Forest and Preston North End currently occupy the Championship play-off places, with Charlton Athletic, Luton Town and Barnsley are in the relegation zone. Lazio haven't looked as convincing as they had in recent weeks but even the best teams are entitled to a wobble. This Lazio team can certainly be classed as one of the top teams in the division, especially at home. Only Juventus can boast a better record on their own patch than Simone Inzaghi's team. Back them to beat SPAL by at least two clear goals. Won the Champions League and then his two goals helped Brazil to a Copa win as well. Approximate odds: 250-1Antoine Griezmann Club: Barcelona Nation: FranceAge: 28 Honours 2019: NoneCompleted his long-mooted move from Atletico Madrid to Barcelona this summer but maybe hasn't found his best form yet at the Nou Camp. Approximate odds: 250-1Eden Hazard Club: Real Madrid Nation: BelgiumAge: 28 Honours 2019: Europa League (with Chelsea)Signed off in style at Chelsea with a match-winning performance in the Europa League final and then completed his move to Real. Billetter Molde FK - Legia Warszawa Her kan du kjøpe billett til hjemmekampen mot Legia Warszawa i knock out runden i Europa Conference League! He's 30 years old, he'll be 31 next year. I don't know how long Gareth will play for. It's what his lifestyle wants. He loves Madrid. His children have been there since they were babies, they speak Spanish, believe it or not. The whole lifestyle is fantastic. I was there two days ago in Madrid, it was 15 degrees, beautiful. Video - 'No team in the world copes with our injuries' - Mourinho00:35 What has happened to Tottenham? I loved the way Pochettino’s side played over the past few seasons, their fast counter-attacking football was brilliant to watch. Every club has a DNA, the way their fans believe they should play, and Tottenham’s tradition is to play exciting, attacking football. Southgate's side already knew they would be placed in Group D, with the qualified countries of the 12 host cities purposefully placed in specific groups to ensure at least two home games. England's tournament begins against Croatia in a repeat of the 2018 World Cup semi-final, which was won by Zlatko Dalic's side. Sunday 14 June: England v Croatia (Wembley)Friday 19 June: England v Path C play-off winners (Wembley)Tuesday 23 June: Czech Republic v England (Wembley)If England win their group, their last-16 tie would be in Dublin against the runner-ups in a hugely competitive looking Group F - which already includes Germany, France and Portugal - with a potential quarter-final in Rome. Arsenal target Rodgers Arsenal are on the hunt for a new manager following the sacking of Unai Emery. The Spaniard’s potential replacements include Brendan Rodgers, who has taken Leicester City into second position in the league. Another option is Mikel Arteta, who almost took over from Arsene Wenger, and Napoli’s Carlo Ancelotti. Bournemouth hit the woodwork twice in the second half but could not recover once Miguel Almiron netted a third for Newcastle. Substitute Valentino Lazaro made it 4-0 after he was slipped in by Jonjo Shelvey and he hit the post moments later, before Isaac Hayden skewed the rebound over from a few yards out. Dan Gosling bundled in a consolation goal in stoppage time for Bournemouth, who now sit second-from-bottom of the Premier League with six games remaining. I feel connection with ‘To Dare Is To Do’. Tomorrow is a time to give everything. We win or we leave everything we have on that pitch. Tottenham’s motto is usually just something that you see on their badge or is read out in a sonorous voice over the PA before their games, but apparently Jose is going to use it as some sort of rallying cry as they try to overturn a 1-0 deficit from the first leg. Dette venter Molde i Polen for 1 døgn siden — Torsdag kveld skal Molde spille den andre og avgjørende playoff-kampen mot polske Legia Warszawa i Europa Conference League. I denne ukas ... But Ipswich - who are top of tier four's south east region - will hope to join them with a home victory over third-tier Portsmouth, while both Southampton clubs also bid to represent the lower tiers further. There are nine ties in all on Sunday, with the nine victors joining the 23 teams from the top two divisions for Monday's draw for the last 32, including holders Manchester City. This year's final will be held at Wembley on Saturday, 9 May. Molde skal møte Legia Warszawa - RB-sporten 19. des. 2023 — Det snakkes om oppladningen til laget, spillere som har kommet inn og som har reist og det vi tar tak i kampene mot Legia Warszawa som kommer om ... Bundesliga matches were frequently stopped as opposition fans protested against Hopp in the weeks before football was shut down. If they were an English team: Bournemouth (for their rise through their divisions, not their unpopularity)Why should you support Hoffenheim? They consider themselves a "friendly team who do things differently"Why shouldn't you support Hoffenheim? Nobody else really likes themCologne Are the Billy Goats the team for you?The decision here has already been made for us. Sterling (Manchester City) 5 R. Jiménez (Wolves) 7 N. Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion) C. Wood (Burnley) 6 A. Barnes (Burnley) 6 Richarlison (Everton) K. De Bruyne (Manchester City) Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) H. The Spain keeper, who had conceded a soft goal in last week's 1-1 draw with Everton, allowed the weakest of shots from Ismaila Sarr through his hands in the 50th minute. The home side will win the away side with many goals in this particular game. There will be more goals in both halves. The home side will score about 2 to 3 goals in the first half of the game and score about 2 more in the second half. The away side may not be able to equalize any of the goals since they will rather try to defend the home side from scoring more goals. The expected score in this game could be 3-0,4-0 or 5-0. There will be more than 3.5 goals in this particular game and the home side will win the game at the end of the day. Hoffenheim against Mainz 05 in match Germany Bundesliga. My prediction this match could be won for Hoffenheim with margin score is 2 goals. Hoffenheim have better result on last 3 match in league due to Hoffenheim have won for the all match. Meanwhile, Mainz 05 have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Mainz 05 only have won in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Hoffenheim can defeat Mainz 05 on this match due to Hoffenheim have yet lose on last 5 match. Surely they have more confidence on this match. The draw sees both teams make marginal gains up the table, Arsenal to 10th and Burnley 11th, both on 31 points. Reaction and analysis from Turf MoorBurnley rue missed chancesBurnley entered this game on the back of league victories over Leicester and Manchester United, and will wonder how they did not make it three in a row. In the opening stages, they looked in danger of being overwhelmed, but gradually outfought a Gunners side who were rarely without a player complaining, limping, or rolling around on the floor. The United Arab Emirates are in action on Tuesday in Doha, with Saudi Arabia and Bahrain playing on Wednesday in the Qatari capital. All three countries, along with Egypt, cut political, trade and transport ties with fellow Gulf Arab state Qatar in mid-2017 over accusations that it supported terrorism. Utvisning ødela Moldes mesterligahåp Molde må nøye seg med å spille kvalifisering til europaligaen etter å ha spilt uavgjort i returoppgjøret mot Legia Warszawa i Polen onsdag kveld. Det polske ... Leighton Baines replaces Bernard. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Norwich City. Todd Cantwell replaces Jamal Lewis. Posted at 84' Attempt saved. Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Bernard. BookingPosted at 80' Moise Kean (Everton) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Lloris had produced that outstanding save from Martial but Spurs were hardly under siege and manager Jose Mourinho, who stalked the touchline in fury when United were originally awarded that injury-time penalty, will feel an important two points have been cast aside. Mourinho will take some solace in the return of Harry Kane after hamstring surgery and Son after he broke his arm, as well as goalscorer Bergwijn. Paper Round's view: It's going to be very tough for Brewster to break into the Liverpool team at the moment. Origi has proved how valuable he can be in the biggest matches, but even he can barely claim a starting spot ahead of Roberto Firmino. Moving to a Championship club in January would allow the youngster to prove to the Reds what he can do when he gets the opportunities and is allowed to put some form together. HONG KONG, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Guangzhou Evergrande moved to within a point of reclaiming the Chinese Super League title on Wednesday as a brace from former Barcelona midfielder Paulinho ensured Fabio Cannavaro's side claimed a 3-1 win over Hebei CFFC. The result means a draw against Shanghai Shenhua on Sunday at Guangzhou's Tianhe Stadium will be enough to secure an eighth league title in nine seasons for the club from southern China as they look to wrest the trophy back from champions Shanghai SIPG. Again, like Darmstadt at home, Stuttgart haven't been to forthcoming in terms of goals scored on the road, as they've notched nine. Nine in seven doesn't sound too bad, but as 2. Bundesliga tends to be a goal-filled division, it's not great. Ten teams are in double figures when it comes to goals for away from home, which tells us that Stuttgart probably need to improve from an attacking point of view, especially since they're a promotion chasing team and especially since they've conceded 13. Er førebudd på ein tøff kamp for 5 timer siden — Molde-trenar Erling Moe og MFK-spelar Eirik Hestad deltok i dag på ei pressekonferanse i forkant av morgondagens bortekamp mot polske Legia ... Bayern II dropped to 3rd place but it could have been worse for them in their last league game as they found themselves 2-0 down in the second half away from home at Magdeburg but thanks to the individual quality of the players they have in their squad they earned a 2-2 draw in the end. I saw that one of their top scoring players, youngster and striker Arp is injured for a couple of games, but his replacements up-front are firing in goals as Bayern II has 4-2-0 record in their last 6 games played and with a win here will go on top of the league. TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES Arteta tells his tale It’s worth remembering, as most sensible people in the UK have very firmly holed up in their homes where possible, that the Premier League may have merrily carried on gathering thousands of people together in the same place had Mikel Arteta not tested positive for Covid-19 about 48 hours before Arsenal’s scheduled game against Brighton last Saturday. Manchester United say the coronavirus pandemic has cost them an initial £28m - and expect the final figure to be far higher. United revealed their third-quarter results to 31 March on Thursday. Chief financial officer Cliff Baty said they are set to hand back £20m in TV revenue to broadcasters even if the Premier League season is completed. United lost an additional £8m over the final three weeks of March, when they had three matches postponed. Tottenham, who remain without injured striker Harry Kane, have lost only once in all competitions in the last 12 years against Villa, a 1-0 home defeat in 2015. While another win will move them within touching distance of Chelsea into fifth place, Mourinho knows the battle for fourth spot is not just with his old club, with several other sides vying for the spot, none more so than Sheffield United who moved fifth by beating Bournemouth last week. In the last 32, Real Madrid were made to sweat for a 3-1 win at newly-formed Unionistas de Salamanca and Barcelona trailed tiny Ibiza for most of their match before eventually winning 2-1. The new format has also restored many fans' faith in Spain's oldest competition, returning it to the lofty status it used to enjoy.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page