top of page

Group

Public·24 members

Bodø Glimt AFC Ajax kijken AFC AJAX 2-2 Bodø Glimt 15 februari 2024 special - YouTube 22 februari 2024

7 dagen geleden — Explore stats from AFC Ajax vs Bodo Glimt live on AiScore - we are updating the numbers on this page every second of the game. Commentary.

Both these sides have not had good runs and each will be seeking to gain advantage here. West Ham will be pulled back by a poor run at home, having managed just a win, and six losses in their last nine league matches at home. They have just one win in the last six meetings with Brighton. However, it is not like Brighton have had the best of runs in their away matches; they have two wins in their last 13 and just one clean sheet. They go to this game on three straight away losses in the league. Given the weaknesses both teams pose, we see this one ending in a draw. Saturday sees them host Crystal Palace who are ninth in the table and five points clear of the Saints. Southampton have had a good festive period with wins at Aston Villa and Chelsea. The first win took them out of the bottom three, the second moved them to 14th and three points above the bottom three. Man of the match - Danny Welbeck (Watford) Danny Welbeck's only other goal for Watford came in their 2-1 Carabao Cup third-round win over Swansea in September'We're going to do everything we can' - what they saidWatford boss Nigel Pearson to Sky Sports: "It's been frustrating for Danny because he came with a big reputation but was injured so early. A huge derby today at Borisov Arena. This is a match between two teams that will most likely fight for the title. Both teams are in great shape, Soligorsk are maybe in a little bit better but I don't think they have the quality to beat BATE not as a visitors. Also Soligorsk for today's match will have a few important absences so that's additional plus for BATE.The last match here finished 3-1 I expect same scenario today. Maybe not in terms of goals but for sure in terms of the winner at the end.BATE is the team with more quality and experience at their squad for sure. What are Premier League and English football's options amid coronavirus?Players had faced scrutiny, notably from health secretary Matt Hancock, to take a cut in wages and "play their part" in offering support during the coronavirus pandemic. Some clubs had furloughed non-playing staff as a result of the shutdown of the sport. Before the Premier League statement was released, club captains - led by Liverpool skipper Jordan Henderson - held discussions over the creation of a charitable fund which could benefit the NHS. Chesterfield will play Against Yeovil town in a match in England National League. Yeovil is sitting on 3rd spot and their score is 40 : 28 and they have managed to win 5 of their 11 away matches. In contrast Chesterfield is not in good shape right now as they have managed only 1 point from their last 5 games. Chesterfield have not won 6 matches in a row, their score after 24 matches is 32 : 45 and they are sitting on 23rd spot. This will be a match involving low ranking team Chesterfield and top ranking team Yeovil . I expect a victory for the visitors here. Peterborough, like Rotherham, are chasing promotion and currently occupy a position inside the top six, though their form of late has been slightly less than desirable. Where they were once battering teams scoring goals at will, Posh are now struggling to put their stamp on games, which is why they've won just one of their last four, scoring three and conceding five in the process. Abha played 6 games at home so far this season from which 5 games in the first league level in this country and have a record of 4-2-0 at home so far so they are yet to taste defeat at home and have scored in all those home games, just that the guests have been a top team in Saudi Arabia last season and if I am not mistaken they won the cup in this country last season and want to keep their trophy and progress forward. AFC Ajax FK Bodø Glimt kijken live Ajax finalist KNVB Beker 7 dagen geleden — AFC Ajax FK Bodø Glimt kijken live Ajax finalist KNVB Beker na bizarre en treurige Klassieker 15 februari 2024 Vandaag Bekijk hier live ... Did you know? The Swedish defender made a team-high four blocks in Manchester United's win at the Etihad. Midfielders - George Baldock (Sheffield United), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), James Maddison (Leicester City), Son Heung-min (Tottenham) George Baldock: I wasn't sure if it was George Baldock or George Best! I thought I was seeing things when I saw Baldock drag the ball back, pirouette and strike a glorious shot past Tim Krul. MK Dons have improved of late, but their away form cannot be ignored. The visitors have struggled massively on their travels this term, so much so that they've claimed just five points. That doesn't bode well ahead of a game against the second-best home team in the division. Kayanza fc have four games so far without a win, they have been held in their last home game which ended with 1-1 scoreline so I think they are coming into this game with an aim of collecting all points as they have did last time when they meet. The guests have six games while they have donating points so this game will the tough game to them as they have already lost the head to head game by two goals to one and their form is so bad so the home team has a great chance to beat their rival. AFC Ajax vs Bodo Glimt 15.02.2024 – Stream and VODs Highlights and livestreams of UEFA Europa Conference League 2023/24 football fixture between AFC Ajax and Bodo Glimt. Best place to watch the 15.02.2024 ... But who would you pick? Have a look below and then rank the 10 in the order in which you think they should be inducted into the Hall of Fame, with your preferred selections for the initial intake as numbers one and two. Clubs: West Ham, Leeds, Manchester United & Queens Park RangersTouted as the "next Bobby Moore" after graduating from West Ham's youth system, Ferdinand made a record-breaking £18m move to Leeds and then impressed on England's run to the quarter-finals in the 2002 World Cup in Japan. Their attempts to sign him months earlier failed when they annoyed the Saints with an alleged illegal approach. If anybody wondered if he would be worth the wait - and the money - they were probably slightly more convinced after his debut, when his 84th-minute header won the Merseyside derby in the FA Cup. He had an instant rapport with the Anfield faithful from that moment he slid in front of them to celebrate. [VRIJ<<<<] AFC Ajax FK Bodø Glimt kijken live Voetbal, 7 dagen geleden — [VRIJ<<<<] AFC Ajax FK Bodø Glimt kijken live Voetbal, Nederland: Ajax live uitslagen, resultaten, schema 15/02/2024 Ajax uitslagen dienst ... This year us and Real Madrid have both been inconsistent in the title race but I think we'll be fighting each other until the end of the season," added Messi, who is Barca's all-time top scorer and their most decorated player. But if we want to win the Champions League we have to keep growing a lot more as a team because I think right now in the shape we are in we will not be able to challenge for it. TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES Daniel Sturridge leaves Trabzonspor due to ‘gambling’ ban It was late on Monday morning when the news came through that Daniel Sturridge had departed from Trabzonspor after his contract was terminated mutually. A couple of things then ensued: firstly, speculation started about where he might be going next, fans of goal-shy and striker-light clubs said things like “yeah, I’d take him”, and people thumbed through the rulebooks to figure out for which teams, in which leagues, he would be allowed to sign for. Seconds after Dean Henderson denied Gabriel Jesus from the penalty spot on Tuesday night, three sides of Bramall Lane burst into one chant. England's number one, England's, England's number one. Manchester City may have gone on to beat Sheffield United 1-0 thanks to a second-half strike by Sergio Aguero, but Henderson - on a season-long loan from Manchester United - played a significant part in ensuring the Blades were still level heading into the final 20 minutes. No need to sign up to anything too long term. Just in case. IN OTHER NEWS Poor Paulo Dybala. Could have had the move of his dreams to Manchester United. Instead he got stuck at little old Juventus, where he has to play alongside Gonzalo Higuain and score goals like this. RETRO CORNER A quite literal retro corner here: 17 years ago today, Graeme Le Saux pinged the ball into the Norwich City penalty area, and Gianfranco Zola backheeled it into the net. Liveblog | Ajax in Bodø 14 uur geleden — Ajax speelt donderdagavond de return van het tweeluik met Bodø/Glimt in de tussenronde van de UEFA Conference League. Kobe sit on top of Group G and are the only club to have picked up any points, with Suwon and JDT only playing once due to the postponement of Guangzhou Evergrande's fixtures until April due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak. Japanese champions Yokohama F Marinos find themselves in a similar situation in Group H after Ange Postecoglou's side thrashed Sydney FC 4-0 at Yokohama International Stadium to maintain their flawless start to the competition. Whichever line-up I choose for Sunday, and I don't know in this moment what we need, but if you want to go through, anybody in a Liverpool shirt, you must throw your soul on the pitch because we need you 100%," he added. I will do what I think is right. Some things I will decide by myself, some things the medical department will tell me. I don't know what the line-up will be but it will the best for us in the moment. Four Iranian clubs have decided against boycotting the Asian Champions League after their games were moved out of the country for security reasons. The General Managers of Perspolis, Sepahan, Shahr Khodro and Esteghlal backed down after meeting the General Secretary of the Asian Football Confederation on Thursday. The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) initially voted to stage matches involving Iranian teams on neutral territory amid heightened tensions between Iran and the United States. Alianza Lima will be in the field with the away team Universidad and this game looking at it in a very good way we have seen that giving the home team a win or a draw the full time results is a very sure bet as the home team have being doing g very well in this last games and so this makes us to see that this gam ethey will not lost it Twitter rumours suggested that Smith and the former England and Chelsea captain Terry were pulled apart in the tunnel at the Southampton-Villa game, which Villa lost 2-0. Villa lose away to Southampton Asked about the alleged incident after the game, Smith told the press: "That is bullsh*t. The story's source was reported as a local radio journalist, but he has denied making such a claim. Home is certainly where the heart is for Killie, who've lost just one out of eight at Rugby Park, winning four of the other seven. Kilmarnock's pleasing home form has been built largely on defensive solidity. Only two teams have shipped less home goals than Angelo Alessio's men, who've conceded just five in at eight. Only Celtic have kept more SPL home clean sheets than Kilmarnock, who've shut their opponents out five times on their own patch. Willem II have won five of their eight home games this season and Fortuna Sittard have lost seven of their eight away games so far, with the hosts averaging 2.00 points per home game and the visitors averaging 0.13 points per away game. Willem II score an average of 1.50 goals per home game and concede an average of 0.88 goals and Fortuna Sittard score an average of 0.63 goals per away game and concede an average of 3.75 goals, and we can see the hosts increasing that average against the visitors’ leaky defence. Conceded by Gabriel Martinelli. Posted at 62' Foul by David Luiz (Arsenal). Posted at 62' Cenk Tosun (Everton) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 59' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Mason Holgate. Posted at 55' Foul by Bukayo Saka (Arsenal). Posted at 55' Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 68' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Paulo Gazzaniga. Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Daniel James (Manchester United) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Jesse Lingard. Posted at 66' Fred (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Foul by Harry Winks (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 66' Offside, Tottenham Hotspur. Three times in a row is a big success. Speaking to Sky Sports, he added: "We've won a lot. Every game we play we try to win it, every competition we try to win it, and three times in a row, being here and winning is great. We nearly climbed that mountain' Aston Villa dropped into the Premier League bottom three after wins for their relegation rivals on SaturdayCity dominated for long spells of the final but Aston Villa almost took the game to extra time when Bjorn Engels' header was turned onto the post by Claudio Bravo. I'm absolutely delighted to be named the winner of the League Managers Association manager of the year award, for this wonderful Sir Alex Ferguson trophy, named after a man that I admire so much," said Klopp. It feels extra special to win this award because it is voted for by my fellow managers. It's an honour to be in the company of so many managers who have been named as LMA manager of the year before, including of course Liverpool managers like Bill Shankly, Bob Paisley, Joe Fagan, Sir Kenny Dalglish and, in recent years, Brendan Rodgers. On Wednesday, Real Valladolid said they had refused the tests on the grounds that other people were more needy, while Alaves announced 15 positive cases. Tebas would not be drawn on each club’s decision. I’d rather not get into that. Some of the things that have been said have surprised me, but right now I’d rather abstain from as to why people haven’t wanted the testing kits. De Bruyne added the second with a clinical finish from Riyad Mahrez's pass before Sheffield United substitute Billy Sharp headed against a post in the closing moments. Earlier, Lys Mousset wasted a glorious chance for the visitors when he fired into the side netting. French forward Mousset also had a goal ruled out for a marginal offside when the game was goalless. Reaction from Etihad StadiumThis was a day when the result was more important than the performance for Pep Guardiola's side after Friday's capitulation at Wolves where City led 2-0 before losing 3-2. Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha admits he is "scared" to check his social media accounts because of racial abuse. Zaha was subject to racist messages earlier this month and a 12-year-old boy was arrested before being released under investigation. The Ivory Coast international says he reported 50 accounts to police. Every time I'm scared to even look up my direct messages because it could be filled with anything," he told CNN. These two sides have picked up just three wins between them across a combined 16 games this term. There’s very little between them in terms of form, while the pair have struggled to be separated in their head to head meetings. The duo have each won two of their last six clashes, drawing two of the last three. Their last three games have seen a total of just three goals scored and three clean sheets. Hi! Bournemouth and Wolves arrives ahead of the 13th round of the English Premier League match. Bournemouth after 4 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses, they are placed 9th in standings with 16 points. In the previous 12 rounds, they scored 15 goals and conceded almost the same. So, we can visually expect the high scoring match in this clash. They are meeting with a very similar opponent, so everything can happens on our favor :) The visiting team have such injured players, so to think about winning is hard enough in this match. The best possible prediction is both teams will score, or draw. Good game! Ajax have not lost to PSV in the last three meetings. Ajax have one loss in 39 Eredivisie home matches. PSV have no win in their last three matches. PSV have one clean sheet in 15 matches. Ajax have six wins in their last eight matches at home Ajax Amsterdam have a big task this weekend when they host rivals PSV in the Eredivisie. UNEASE AT EMPTY STADIA Serie A matches made for an eerie spectacle, as the shouts of the players and coaches could be heard ringing round empty grounds. AC Milan coach Stefano Pioli said “playing without spectators isn’t football” after his side lost 2-1 to Genoa in a deserted San Siro, while Udinese boss Luca Gotti described a “surreal situation” at his team's 0-0 draw with Fiorentina. Former Premier League referee Bobby Madley says he would "give anything" to be able to officiate in England again. Madley took charge of 91 top-flight matches between 2013 and 2018 until he was he was sacked for "gross misconduct on grounds of discrimination". The 34-year-old revealed in a recent blog post he was sacked after filming a video mocking a disabled person. I don't know if the door is still open," Madley said. BookingDavinson Sánchez (Tottenham Hotspur) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateGeorge Hirst (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Post updateFoul by Davinson Sánchez (Tottenham Hotspur). SubstitutionSubstitution, Leicester City. George Hirst replaces Harvey Barnes. Post updateOffside, Tottenham Hotspur. Ben Davies tries a through ball, but Harry Kane is caught offside. Desbloqueo energético para fertilidad. 6 dagen geleden — Ajax Bodø Glimt kijken live AFC Ajax FK Bodø Glimt kijken live stream ((TV**)) Marseille 15 februari 2024 Vrij Hoe ver gaat Ajax komen in de ... Ajax reist met Berghuis en Henderson af naar Bodø 15 uur geleden — Ajax is onderweg naar Noorwegen voor het belangrijke Conference Leagueduel met FK Bodø/Glimt. Er reizen 23 spelers af naar de poolcirkel. In the previous season Orsha managed 10 points more than their today's opponent. They of course did not fight for any promotion but to stay in the league. But their away form was not good last season and it is obvious that they will not play so good in away matches this season too - the team managed not to lose in only six out of 14 away matches. They are travelling to Slonim. Slonim had a pretty good game and they will try to win - but osha is in good form and they beat Lida, which was among the candidates for promotion previous season. I think that Osha will at least not lose. [STREAMEN!!!] Ajax Bodø Glimt kijken Live stream Ajax 6 dagen geleden — stream Ajax - Bodø/Glimt (tussenronde - Gids.tv 15 februari 2024. 16 uur geleden — Ajax Bodø Glimt kijken streaming AFC Ajax FK Bodø Glimt ... Their opponents Manchester United, on the other hand, have only conceded two goals in their past 10 matches. Suddenly, Aaron Wan Bissaka, Harry Maguire, Victor Lindelof and Luke Shaw are looking like the great AC Milan defenders of the 1990s. Former Palace right-back Wan Bissaka has been the pick of that bunch when it comes to points - it would be a surprise if he did not pick up more on Sunday against this Spurs attack missing Harry Kane, Son Heung-min and now new signing Steven Bergwijn. Strasbourg's Alsace region is one of the worst hit by the coronavirus in France, where 613 cases and nine deaths have been reported. Strasbourg's Alsace region is one of the worst hit by the coronavirus in France, where 613 cases and nine deaths have been reported. Following a decree by the Bas-Rhin prefecture regarding the spread of the coronavirus, the game between Strasbourg and Paris St Germain is postponed to a later date," the LFP said in a statement. Bodo/Glimt - Ajax op tv | Alles over de belangrijke wedstrijd 1 dag geleden — Ook op ESPN 2 wordt FK Bodø/Glimt – AFC Ajax in de UEFA Conference League live uitgezonden. Om naar het spannende duel op ESPN 2 te kijken heb ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page