top of page

Group

Public·24 members

(TODAY<<<<) Stream: Olympique Marseille v Shakhtar Donetsk Live 22 February 2024

4 days ago — ... Olympique Marseille streaming live online or on TV ... Olympique Marseille drew 2-2 on the road against Shakhtar Donetsk in ...

While Dyche might look and sound like a managerial throw-back and he may share Bassett's loyalty to 4-4-2, he has long since made fools of those who would bracket him as the kind of old-school long-ball merchant who would write his starting XI on the back of fag packet. Former Burnley player Michael Kightly recently likened him to one of English football's finest managers, Brian Clough, citing the blunt simplicity of his message as a defining quality. Assisted by Zlatko Junuzovic following a corner. Posted at 67' Corner, FC Red Bull Salzburg. Conceded by Joakim Maehle. Posted at 67' Attempt blocked. Erling Haaland (FC Red Bull Salzburg) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 65' Corner, FC Red Bull Salzburg. Conceded by Carlos Cuesta. RB Leipzig reached the knockout stages of the Champions League for the first time with two late goals against Benfica. If the decision is made that we will not play the season out then I think it's quite clear that the season should be voided, rather than deciding on what is a mid-season change of rules and a fairly arbitrary decision as regards how we deal with promotion and relegation," he told the club website. In order to find an acceptable compromise, it has to be just: a compromise that is fair. Our suggested solution follows on from what League Two voted in favour of last week and while that's not a binding vote, it's indicative of where their intentions were and that is promotions, without relegation. A 1-1 draw at Manchester United in October meant they fell one game short of City's record of 18 consecutive wins. They won every game since then to equal that record - but that ended with the defeat at Vicarage Road on Saturday, 29 February. Liverpool still sit 22 points above Manchester City, with no real danger of missing out on the title. Liverpool's dynamic front three of Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah have been at the heart of their success over the past 14 months, with no other player scoring more than seven goals. We are capable of beating any team if we play to our standard and play very well, which we did. You could see everyone was buzzing from the first minute. Everybody from the first minute to the last minute gave everything they had, even those who came on from the bench. This form can be sustainable because it's hard work, belief and determination. The group are together working towards one goal. I'm not saying we're not going to lose games - sometimes we will. Assisted by Lucas Castro. Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Diego Godín. BookingPosted at 83' Stefan de Vrij (Inter Milan) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 83' Giovanni Simeone (Cagliari) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 83' Foul by Stefan de Vrij (Inter Milan). SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Inter Milan. Subs: Eriksen 5, Ndombele 6, Lo Celso 5. KEY STATS No Spurs manager has ever won their first three Premier League games. Alli has scored four goals in the four games since Mourinho took the reigns. Rashford has 10 goals in his last 10 games from club and country. Tottenham have gone 10 Premier League games without keeping a clean sheet. Flora is playing at quite a current level. The home team has just started 1 win and 1 loss in 2 matches. In the last 8 matches, they also brought 4 wins and 4 losses. With their current performance, they had to set their sights high on this battle. Home advantage is what they need to promote. Bruno Fernandes is scoring and is full of confidence, he gives the team that extra creativity and hopefully his first derby will be a win, and why not?" Berbatov added. When you come into a new country and a new team you already know who your big rivals are going to be and now in the lead-up to Sunday he is going to know what this game is all about. Juventus is playing much better in the moment, and they are at the playoff place after bad run and position near the bottom. They are coming here after the win in the recent round, and will try to get another well performance. Jalapa was in the upper league in this part of the season, but they are easy going down now. Team is not having such a wide roster, and they cannot maintain same level. Posted at 67' Corner, Everton. Conceded by Jack Stephens. Posted at 64' Foul by Che Adams (Southampton). Posted at 64' Michael Keane (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 62' Attempt saved. Djibril Sidibé (Everton) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Posted at 62' Attempt blocked. Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. PSV have won six times at home this season and Zwolle have lost seven times on the road, with the host averaging 2.38 points per home game and the visitors averaging 0.67 points per away game. PSV score an average of 2.88 goals per home game and Zwolle concede an average of 2.00 goals per away game, which ties in well with our prediction for a 2-0 home win this weekend. Team newsCeltic captain Scott Brown suspended, while fellow midfielders Callum McGregor, Ryan Christie and Tom Rogic, plus goalkeeper Fraser Forster and striker Odsonne Edouard, have been rested. Goalkeeper Craig Gordon, right-back Moritz Bauer, midfielder Nir Bitton, winger Scott Sinclair and strikers Leigh Griffiths and Vakoun Issouf Bayo will feature. Meanwhile, 16-year-old winger Karamoko Dembele, 18-year-old midfielder Scott Robertson and 19-year-old striker Grant Savoury could make their debuts. Saturn face Sakhalin in this fixture the club friendlies .Saturn enter this bout with a record of 6 matches in which they won 2 lost 2 drew 2 scoring 14 goals which is a rather impressive goal scoring rout .Sakhalin on the other hand enter this fixture with a record of six games in which they also drew 2 lost 2 and won 2. They managed to score 10 goals and have an average of 1.67 goals every game they play. Both teams are equally matched but today I will go with Saturn straight win won't predict the score margin though Meanwhile, Middlesbrough come into this clash chasing just their fifth win of the campaign, although it would be their third in four matches. Jonathan Woodgate has made the transition from hometown favourite to manager, but his reign isn’t going smoothly. While they are coming off back to back wins at the Riverside, in between that they were hammered 4-0 at Leeds. Spanish 2 League. Team Sporting Gijon will play at home with team Elche. Guests have a great shape. They did 3 -1 -0 at last 4 matches played. Hosts lost last their games. Their shape is bad. But my bet will be on their victory. Few days ago they changed their head coach. Famous Miroslav Djukic became a head coach of team Sporting Gijon. It is a famous person. After these news I think that hosts have all chances to reach a victory today. Last h2h match Sporting won 1 -0 with Elche. I think that they will repeat this result in the evening . It took St Mirren 14 minutes to cleave open an advantage, when Ilkay Durmus' delightful, inch-perfect delivery fell for Obika to record his ninth goal of the season. Jamie McGrath stung the palms of Motherwell goalkeeper Mark Gillespie, but it was the hosts who would score next as St Mirren failed to deal with a corner, and Polworth's low drive deceived St Mirren keeper Vaclav Hladky. That was just before the half hour, but the next 13 minutes featured a stunning spell by the visitors, in particular Obika and Watford loanee Alex Jakubiak. Aleksandar Mitrovic netted his 20th Championship goal of the season to give Fulham victory at Blackburn Rovers and put them within a whisker of the automatic promotion places. A drab game was finally brought to life midway through the second half when the Serbia striker collected Joe Bryan's cross, turned and fired in. Fulham had been frustrated by the hosts before Mitrovic's opener, with Blackburn goalkeeper Christian Walton stopping an own goal from Bradley Johnson and palming away Tom Cairney's strike. On a veranda at the Scotland squad hotel, captain Graeme Souness is discussing the players he is trying to sign for Rangers. Manager Alex Ferguson is in his room mulling over interest from Arsenal and Tottenham. And thousands of miles away, Kenny Dalglish - the country's most-capped player - is sitting idle. To say the national team's Mexico 1986 campaign was infused with intrigue would be doing the dictionary a disservice. Also a best and new chance for this my play at the new round mach from Germany second league between Dynamo Dresden and Stuttgart is a new good chance where we play the best pick for this mach a pick over from 2.75 goals for this ordinary time this much and can see a best new play from boat teams in this match and a soccer match with more goals. If we see this four goals at this mach can look a new full win from 9 points. For this three goals can look a half win from 4.50 points to my score. Why Brighton will not lose this match? - the hosts play at home well. They have a 4-6-4 record and a goal difference of 17-15. Arsenal had a very start after resumption. They play average on the road and they have a record of 2-8-4. They will revert in the interim to having chief recruitment officer Mick Harford in charge. Following previous boss Nathan Jones' move to Stoke in January 2019, Harford was in charge for the rest of the League One season, until Graeme Jones took control on 7 May. Harford will now act as "a relationship manager on football matters" between the Hatters' board, staff and the playing squad. Assistant manager Gary Brabin, first-team coach Inigo Idiakez and technical goalkeeping coach Imanol Etxeberria have also had their contracts terminated with immediate effect. Getty Images Lampard was full of praise for Abraham, who looked sharp after returning from a hip injury, and N'golo Kante who was a commanding presence in midfield. Today (Abraham) came back straight in where he left off," Lampard said. Kante') ability to win the ball, the high intensity to lead into areas and win it back, it's why he has this tag of being one of the outstanding players in world. Subs: Gimenez 7, Morata 7, Llorente 8, Vrsaljko 6. KEY MOMENTS 31’ - CHANCE! Salah does well to muscle his man off the ball, feeds the ball across for Mane, who has a good view of the ball all the way across, but fires straight at Oblak. GOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!! Liverpool 1-0 Atletico. Wijnaldum with the header to send Anfield into delirium. That being said, it’s admirable what Bruce has managed with this Newcastle squad. They have managed to turn St James’ Park into a fortress, losing just three of their 11 league games there. This includes a win over Manchester United and a draw with Manchester City, so there’s plenty for Chelsea to be worried about here. The leaks over the weekend that Tottenham would sell for £200 million and that Kane would be open to a move to Manchester United will have come from somewhere - namely Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and Kane respectively. It appears both sides are positioning themselves for the mother of all transfers/divorces [delete as appropriate] come perhaps the summer and there is already an air of inevitability about it. Former Lionesses forward Lianne Sanderson told the BBC the performance "wasn't good enough" and the team have "gone backwards," while ex-defender Alex Scott added they "are not in the same bracket as the USA". So what has changed since the summer? And have England regressed?England beaten by USA in SheBelieves Cup openerHow can you watch the She Believes Cup?The gap hasn't widened - NevilleBefore the tournament, Neville said England's aim was to "overtake the USA" as the best team in the world. Southampton struggled to get a foothold in the game after they were reduced to 10 men when winger Moussa Djenepo made a reckless challenge to get sent off in the 28th minute. Djenepo was initially booked when he caught Isaac Hayden above the ankle but the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) advised referee Graham Scott to take a second look on the pitchside monitor, after which a red card was produced. The last time that Serie A finished without a champion was in the 2004/05 season when Juventus were stripped of the title in the Calciopoli match-fixing scandal and it was not re-assigned. Serie A was previously decided by a playoff in 1964 when Bologna beat Inter Milan after the two finished level on points. FC Porto have 11 wins in the last 15 matches. FC Porto are unbeaten in the last nine home matches. FC Porto have 10 straight wins in league matches played at home. Pacos have no clean sheet in the last nine away matches. Pacos have four losses in the last five league matches away from home. FC Porto, placed second on the league standings, will be looking to keep up the chase on Benfica this weekend, when they play host to Pacos de Ferreira who are 17th on the standings. We’re going for the hosts to win on the Draw No Bet market, with Parma losing once in six and Milan winning only one clash with a side outside the bottom three. On top of that, we’re backing another narrow loss for the visitors, who have been beaten by a single goal in each of their trips this term. As a result, we’re going with a 2-1 home victory as our correct score prediction. Football match from brazil, campeonato amapaense, round 2, between Santana EC and Ypiranga AP. Ypiranga AP won their first match 1:0 vs Macapa, however Santana EC lost 3:1 vs Santos AP. We really cannot compare these two teams after 1 match, however all I know is they tend to play attacking football. Ypiranga AP is probably the better team, however Santana EC plays at home this time, so they will have a little bit of advantage. For that reason, I decided to bet on this match on goals, I expect at least 3 goals, so my bet is over 2.5 goals. Newcastle’s long-running wait for silverware continues, with the Tynesiders desperate for some kind of shining light in the gloomy Mike Ashley years. Their cup struggles were highlighted in their 1-1 draw at League One Rochdale in the Third Round, with Steve Bruce and his men now hosting the third-tier side at St James’ Park this week. Alaves began promisingly at home to Real Betis on Matchday 19 as Alex Vidal struck just 14 minutes in, but Asier Garitano's side were eventually fortunate to escape with a 1-1 draw at full time after Los Verdiblancos went onto dominate proceedings. I don't know if people really know what happened," he added. So I had a foot injury, which came in the game against Southampton [on 31 August]. It was early this season and so I carried this for a long time, training and trying to be playing with it. After I stopped, I found I had a fracture. I had a cast on it, a plaster cast, so it went very well but too well. The bone got bigger and so, when I came back again, I played those two games against Watford and Newcastle [in December], I could feel something again. Vikingur and NSI Runavik were the teams playing a high scoring football in the previous season in the league. Vikingur took the 5th place last season, they were averaging almost two goals per game. Still they have allowed 35 goals in 27 matches. Runavik were impressive in offense with 65 goals in 27 matches played and they were conceding more than once per match on average. Andre Gray replaces Gerard Deulofeu. Posted at 67' Sofiane Boufal (Southampton) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 67' Foul by Kiko Femenía (Watford). Posted at 66' Offside, Watford. Will Hughes tries a through ball, but Gerard Deulofeu is caught offside. Posted at 64' Foul by Danny Ings (Southampton). Chelsea head to this game with the upper hand, even though they have not done well at home in recent times. The Blues have lost three of the last four league matches at home, and it has been against lower table teams. This is a script Burnley must have read so well by now and will try to implement. However, they don’t have the record on their side, as regards playing Chelsea. They have no win in the last four meetings and have conceded two or more in the last five, while winning just one in 11 meetings. Burnley have also conceded two or more goals in six of the last 10 matches, and five of the last 10 away from home. While Chelsea have been scoring a lot, they are not the best defensive side, and we are thus backing them for a 2-1 win here. This is mainly due to Rio Ferdinand's suspension in 2004 for missing a drugs test, which kept him out of that year's European Championship finals in Portugal, followed by Paul Scholes' retirement from international football immediately after that tournament. But even if you replace Ferdinand with Sol Campbell, this XI only started four games. Fergie timeMoving on to the Premier League and we'll start with the side that dominated the newly-branded division's initial seasons - Sir Alex Ferguson's early-1990s Manchester United. FC Shakhtar Donetsk @ Olympique Marseille Where to live stream & watch Olympique Marseille - FC Shakhtar Donetsk on TV today: Is it on Prime Video? Find live stream & TV options now on JustWatch! It's no secret that Villa are having a bit of a mid-season lull. They've lost each of their last three, conceding eight and scoring just two in the process, though Premier League form goes out of the window here. Not only will The Villans be buoyed by the fact that they're going up against Liverpool's youngsters but their form in this competition should also fill them with confidence. Villa have scored no less than 11 goals in three matches on route to this game, five of which came against Premier League opposition. If that kind of poor form takes hold of QPR once again it could be a major problem for Warburton. However, this has been an issue for the Rs for a while now, while their tough run ahead points to their winless run being extended further. That starts on Wednesday, a clash which pits them against a Forest team who are flying right now. Posted at 61' Marko Rog (Cagliari) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 61' Foul by Ismael Bennacer (Milan). The Swede scored in the 64th minute as Milan eased to a 2-0 win away at Cagliari on Saturday, a result that did little to alleviate their desperate circumstances mired in mid-table in Serie A. FC Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Olympique de Marseille Sign In. FC Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Olympique de Marseille. UEFA Europa League. THU 4:30 PM. Shakhtar vs. Marseille. UEFA Europa League · Volksparkstadion ... We had a lazy day, got up for breakfast and lunch, had a couple of hours of kip in the afternoon and got ready for the game. Once we got into the dressing room, you could see the tension and nerves. We realised that we were playing in the biggest game of our lives. I was a bit disappointed to not start but I never really thought I would, so I was just glad I was on the bench and could hopefully come on and sneak a goal. In Italy, Hellas Verona and Cagliari are meeting today in a Serie A match which will be held at Marc Antonio Bentegodi stadium, Verona city. Based on their performance, Verona managed to be in position 8 with 35 points after playing 25 matches and Cagliari took position 12 with 32 points after playing 25 matches. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Everton. Bernard replaces Anthony Gordon. Posted at 73' Kyle Walker-Peters (Southampton) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 73' Foul by Anthony Gordon (Everton). Posted at 70' Jack Stephens (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 70' Foul by Moise Kean (Everton). Posted at 70' Foul by Shane Long (Southampton). Posted at 70' Tom Davies (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page